- “Tim is a seasoned and compassionate professional who supports Jaywalker clients and their families at times of critical transitions in their recovery. Provides 1:1 support and guidance, transportation, and assistance at all levels of treatment continuum. Always available and professional, works well with Jaywalker clinical team to assure continuity of services and sober outcomes for our clients and their families.” Bobby Ferguson, , CEO and Founder of Jaywalker Lodge
- “In my role as alumni liaison at CeDAR, I am always searching for options for clients who are interested in getting more support when they leave our 30 day programs. Tim's role as a recovery coach fits perfectly with this need. Tim's enthusiasm, knowledge and personal experiences make him a perfect model for someone who can benefit from a strong peer support system as Tim offers.” Lorie Obernauer, Alumni Liaison, Cedar, Center for Dependency, Addiction, & Rehabilitation
- “Timothy has a very firm, caring way to assist reluctant clients into treatment. Whether supporting clients while in treatment or when they leave, Timothy has a strong sense of what is necessary to lead clients on the road to successful recovery. I strongly recommend Timothy to anyone looking for a Recovery Coach for themselves or the addict in their life.” Anne Brown, Psychotherapist/Life Coach/Prometa Licensee, Aspen Progressive Addiction Solutions
- “Tim Harrington provides the best service in the sober recovery field. He is trustworthy and reliable. He also has a keen sense of vision and support for the clients and their complex needs. No questions about his ethics.” Todd Orme, Addiction Consultant
- “I would highly recommend Tim as a Recovery Specialist. He has been there and come through on the other side. Tim is kind but can handle difficult and dually diagnosed clients. He acts from integrity and a deep place of understanding.” May 5, 2010 Amy Lashway, MA, LPC, NCC, President, Treatment Coordination and Advocacy worked directly with Timothy at Companion Assisted Recovery Intl.
- “Timothy is a worldly person which helps others feel comfortable with themselves around him and he knows how to communicate with people in highly stressful situations that gets them through it on purpose with their life. He's someone you can trust.” Liam Blume, Founder, (it) magazine
- “Tim specializes in providing custom, confidential support to those struggling with sobriety. He is trusted by high-profile clients, professionals and treatment centers to provide support in many different phases of recovery. His specialty is bringing recovery home and on the road; finding the resources to meet the individual needs of each client. Tim is a consistent reliable professional, he asserts enthusiasm for assisting those in need. Tim initiates a unique service which creates an environment of esteem building and personal growth. His vast experience produces a stable foundation in recovery. Tim provides the answer to bridging the gaps addicts face in traditional treatment plans” Dr Devorah Rader, Psychotherapist, Devorah Rader, PhD
- “Tim's professionalism and consistency in the quality of service that he provides are what make him so successful. He understands the complexity and delicacy of each case he is involved with, and develops plans that are directly in correlation with the needs of his clients. He works with true humility and constantly works to improve himself professionally as well as personally. Tim is an inspiration to people that want a better life.” Eric Johnston, Business Development, Promises